The Den Hartog Stork

Meeting Baby Den Hartog.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Karaganda Baby House

The city of Karaganda is where my baby was born and currently lives in a Baby House attached to the Maternity Hospital.

The following links show weblogs and photos of the babyhouse. Not all of the children in the Baby House are available for adoption. Sometimes they are staying temporarily and still have contact with their families. All of them must be placed on a register for six months before they can be internationally adopted. During that six months, friends, family and neighbors can come for the baby.

Photos


Diaries

2 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    I too adopted my daughter from Malutka babyhouse in January 2006. Do you have the address for the babyhouse in Karaganda? I always sent pictures to my interpreter and had her send them, but I have not heard from her in months. Thank you for any help you can give me.

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Ramon said…

    I also adopted my daughter from Malutka orphanage in 2005
    This is the address

    Stepnoi 3, Block 5/1
    Malutka Orphanage
    Karaganda 470071
    Kazakhstan

    Regards
    Ramon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home