The Den Hartog Stork

Meeting Baby Den Hartog.

Friday, October 20, 2006

my emails, to Mr Udall's site

To Mr. Udall's email site:

URGENT - citizen stranded in Kazakhstan by ABQ INS

DESPERATE in Kazakhstan, INS has botched the biometric reapproval for my adopted daughter's visa, no answer from Officer Reskimer in ABQ, you helped me last year, am desperate. Will have people in America try to fill you in, I can't afford the phone calls from Kaz that much - see denhartogstork.blogspot.com for some info, Chris Ivins
civins@hotmail.com 801 376 8951 is my adoption agency's US coordinator working on this, mitchchapman@earthlink.net is my
best friend, 505 995-1962 mobile 505 913 9852

I am marooned and desperate and there is no help from the US Embassy because they say they can't do anything until they get an accurate expirate date (instead of say something in 2005) in the reapproval sent a few weeks ago.

Before we flew, Chris checked with the US Embassy in Almaty and they told her they had received the refingerprint approval. THEY DIDN"T TELL US THEY WOULDN"T HONOR IT. I am running up hundreds of dollars in phone bills, my friends in the states rae jumping through hoops to get anything done, and we are paying for at last twice as long in the hotel as we expected. I am desperate. No one in the INS is able to do anything it seems. And no one else can fix the situation. And the Embassy says it is the INS' error.

I will try to phone you but the hotel rates and the lack of help is costing me much spirit.

My baby daughter is well, and sweet and bright and will make a great American and WILL be instilled with the value of being responsible to people who depend on her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home