The Den Hartog Stork

Meeting Baby Den Hartog.

Friday, October 20, 2006

my email, to Reaching Out

Look, y'all went on what we'd heard about fingerprinting at the US Embassy - when I asked, as I told you, they said it couldn't be done. Then when Lola asked, they said it took a minimum of two weeks. My visa expires 11/3, which will then cost me another giant amount of money, not to mention two weeks more in Kaz, and the money is not the issue but all of this was avoidable and whoever made this mistake is not even contactable to fix it. Not one phone call from reaching out last night. Are you kidding me? Could someone keep me up to date? Or tell me my phone calls and emails have been even received? I emailed Udall but he can't do much. I can't spend hours on the phone and I can't fly home and dig through the old pain of his intervention last year and refill out privacy forms and submit them and wait for his office to send the letter to someone Sylvia Aguilar maybe and blah blah blah. Mitch, can you or Miriam get on infopass.gov something like that, get an appointment and go in live? Don, Chris can you FAX letterhead and pen-signed letters, not email, even notarized whatever it takes, to Mitch addressed to the INS officer asking him to let Mitch ask about my case and to please (damnit) fix the approval? I will pay bail for whoever gets thrown out of the ABQ INS office. They nodded the guards over to me after I was told the Adoption Officer was there, I asked to see his supervisor, was told he was busy, and then it was clear I was to get out or be arrested in the name of homeland security. Udall, you can see my email to him on the blog. THERE IS NO PROGRESS BEING MADE, I know you all are working and I know I have at least $400 in phone bills already. I cannot stay on the lines. What did the people on the 800 CIS number say? Did someone contact the agent I spoke with and who escalated me, but into a new 35 minute wait? Have you phoned anyone in ABQ? Can your local contacts at INS reach their contacts at the ABQ INS, if one is not allowed to give out their phone numbers in the name of national security, or in the name of inpenetrability. PHONE UDALL'S OFFICE, I will put this in the blog too, he normally needs privacy stuff to verify identity but I think we have enough credentials to prove I am real and need help now. Who has ID in a catastrophe anyway? Your calls will establish credibility and urgency and priority. PHONE RESKIMERS LINE until it catches fire. I know you are doing things but I don't know what. That is frustrating you have to imagine that. Are you leaving me here to work it out with my own Congress Member? I know Chris what a responsible and compassionate person you are, I talked alot with Lola yesterday and God bless her for being so right hearted and conscientious. But what on earth is going on, and what are you doing and how is it progressing? CALL in the middle of the night next time. How many US daytime/Kaz daytime cycles do you think I can afford to go through? Sure I have the money. We all do. But why am I being made to spend my money ON THIS? It is as rude and unilateral as robbery. CALL THE ALBUQUERQUE JOURNAL AND THE SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN IF THEY WANT DISH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home