The Den Hartog Stork

Meeting Baby Den Hartog.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Commenting back at ya

I love your comments. It is so fun to hear from you. It is so neat! I love the "Computer Internet"! I can't thank you enough - Mom, Kevin and Dee, Suzanne, Meg, Jan, Crystal, Diana, Kris and the strangers who are so familiar! Nope, we haven't quite found a bakery with an English speaker yet. It sounds very nice, Candy and it would be welcome. And Laura - didn't you have a blog? I think you did?

(And thank you Crystal for making me feel less criminal for enlarging the hole in the bottle nipple!)

Kevin and Dee, my brother and sister-in-law, mention Lucy - born in December, and Kris and Tari mention Jack - born in February. So Marie Aigerim has ready playmates and it couldn't be better. I hear Jack is standing up in the crib - ha ha, Mom and Dad! Can you imagine what they will come up with when they have accomplices!

I show Marie Aigerim the photos in the baby book you gave me, Kevin and Dee, and it's not like the content really seems to make an impression at this point, but your daughters and Grandma are in the photos. So Marie Aigerim sees Lucy and Lily and Holly and Grandma Den Hartog every day!

Her dear name, she is Aigerim to us but this might not work well in America. Even Galina calls her "Marie Aigerim" (Have I mentioned how much I respect and adore Galina?!) to help her transition.

Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate and enjoy them. Sorry if I missed anyone - oh, like Pat who gave us a pun (how could we go so long without a pun from you?!) - and hope to hear/speak with/see you all soon.

Bobi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home