The Den Hartog Stork

Meeting Baby Den Hartog.

Friday, October 20, 2006

How you can help

Officer Reskimer, adoption officer in ABQ BCIS, the man who can/did send the reapproval to the Embassy. Add yours to the messages we've already left. See if you can make the answering machine catch fire. Phone number is (505) 241-0422.

Congress Member Udall, the hero who got the I 171H out of ABQ BCIS before it completely expired, and who is my greatest hope for help. Even if you can't officially make a request, your calls can help get me some attention in order to hopefully skip the normal mailed-in application for help route.
Mr. Udall's Office, ABQ : 505 984 8950
DC: 202-225-6190

http://www.tomudall.house.gov/feedback.cfm?campaign=Udall

Maybe let the ABQ Journal, SF New Mexican, Thrifty Nickel, UFO Daily, whoever know about the blog site and if they are interested in the story to pony right up now by applying some attention and making phone calls. Maybe they can find out what's going on inside the Department of Homeland Security. If anything.

Don at Reaching Out 609 965 4167 or 856 435 2222

Fire at will. Bless you all. My local translator/bureaucracy guide has to leave the country tonight and I have lost all chance of making the tuesday morning flight : please please please help me get cleared so my family can try for the wednesday morning flight.

Who can help me. BCIS, State Department, Reaching Out, you. Your phone calls would be incredibly valuable. Repeatedly if you feel like it.

I am begging.



At least it's not Tehran, 1979.

Off to feed my dear daughter breakfast in the fancy dining room. She is a trooper and a sweetheart and I think I already told you that we discovered that keeping the baby well hydrated has implications for either larger diapers or hotel laundry. Mommy is learning!
And I am delighted to be with her. We are not leaving without her -- you think?!

The people at "1236 Laundry" know us now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home